Ayat ul Kursi 316L Gold-Maze Pendant
Ayat ul Kursi 316L Gold-Maze Pendant made with 316L Stainless Steel with Gold Plating A Fine Quality & Durable design and also having Ayat ul Kursi engraved on it along with Ball Chain having 20 inches length with extension.
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاواتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence.
Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep.
To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth.
Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission?
He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills.
His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not.
And He is the Most High, the Most Great
Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
- One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, the safety of Allah until the night.
- If a person recites it once, Almighty Allah has a group of Angels to come and protect him/her when going out of the home. If repeated twice, then two groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited thrice, Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of the person.
- One who recites Ayatul Kursi after every prayer, their Namaz will be accepted, and they will remain in the safety of Allah Almighty, and He will protect them.
- Frequent recitation of Ayatul Kursi makes one’s own death easy.
- When someone is alone in the home, the recitation of Ayatul Kursi will make him/her remain calm and will not fear.
Care Instructions• Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals.• Remove your jewellery before going to bed, bathing, showering or swimming and other physical activities.• Clean the jewellery after each use and occasionally wipe with a soft cloth or damp cloth.• Stored away separately in an air-tight jewellery box or Zipper Bags.NOTEYou should wear and store your pieces in a way that minimizes any contact with other items that can damage your Jewelry. Store Your Jewelry pieces separately from Jewelry made of other metals. It is best if you keep your Jewelry items in individual bags or pouches.
There are no reviews yet.